but you cannont have information without data
Data Science Training in Bangalore
* Providing Training with Vss certified working professional.
* Practicals class with real time scenarios.
* 100% Placement Assistance.
* Job Support.
* Lab Facilities & Real time projects.
* Certification Assistance.
* Support even after course completed until student adjusted with his/her job.
Data science Training in Bangalore Btm & Marathahalli
- Big Data Hadoop Courses
- Data Science Training
- AWS Training in Bangalore
- Best DevOps Training
- azure training
- Data Science Training
- Python Training
- Redhat linux training
- RPA Training Courses
- Auto CAD Courses
- Catia v5Training
- Java Courses
- sMule Esb training
- AngularJS Framework
- .Net, Asp.Net, MVC, WCF, WPF
- Software Testing Courses
- Oracle DBA Training
- SQL, PL/SQL Training Classes
- ms sql server training
- PHP/MYSQL Training Institute
- Apache Spark Scala training
- matlab training
- Windows courses
- Cisco CCNA Networking
- vmware training courses
- sap fico training courses
- sap Abap courses
- HR / HCM - Human Resources Classes
- Tableau Course
- Salesforce CRM
- HR - Human Resources Classes
- Block chain training courses
- Artificial intelligence courses
- Autodesk Revit Training
- Tally Accounting Classes
- C C Plus Plus Courses
- UI Development Courses
- Data Warehousing-Informatica
- Hypermesh & Ansa Training
- Electrical Wiring Harness Classes
- Ranorex Training
- QlikView Training
- COGNOS BI & TM1 Training
- IBM WebSphere Training
- WebLogic Training
- Tr ETL Testing Course
- PPC Training Institute
- MicroStrategy Course
- SOA 11g Training
- Big Data Hadoop Testing Courses
- SAS Training
- Web Designing Courses
- Data Stage Classes
- Soft Skills Course
- Oracle OBIEE Training
- Learn ODI 11g
Data Science Training in Bangalore is a multi-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data. Data science is the same concept as data mining and big data: "use the most powerful hardware, the most powerful programming systems, and the most efficient algorithms to solve problems".
DATA SCIENCE GROWTH
The term "data science" has appeared in various contexts over the past thirty years but did not become an established term until recently. In an early usage, it was used as a substitute for computer science by Peter Naur in 1960. Naur later introduced the term "datalogy". In 1974, Naur published Concise Survey of Computer Methods, which freely used the term data science in its survey of the contemporary data processing methods that are used in a wide range of applications. In 1996, members of the International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS) met in Kobe for their biennial conference. Here, for the first time, the term data science is included in the title of the conference ("Data Science, classification, and related methods"),after the term was introduced in a roundtable discussion by Chikio Hayashi.
100% PLACEMENT PROGRAM for Data science Training
- Job Assurance: We Help our certified students to get JOB by sending them to interviews. lots of recruitment companies contacts us for Data Science profiles.
- Our Data science Trainer will help you in Real time Projects
- Our Data science Trainer help in prepare your Resume as per IT Standards
- assistance for interview preparation on Data Science
- Mock Exams on Data science Training
- Mock Interviews on Data Science
- Pre-Requisite: Any one can learn Data science Program
- Projects: Participation in unique exercises on Data science designed to apply concepts
STUDENT FREE BENEFITS
- Job Ready Courses: We connect you to prospective employers
- step-wise installation guide to Load Software in your laptop
- Free Technical Support after Course Completion
- You Missed any classes? Back up Classes Available
- Check how the classes are conducted, quality of Trainer & interactiveness in a classroom.
- Free Wifi and LAB Facility
- Attend 1st Class Free
Highly Experienced Data Science Trainer Profile
DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANT
Our trainers are Industry Experts/Implementors and are regarded as the authority in the Data science domain who have 15+ years of practical implementation experience working in all the phases of application development and operations for global MNC's and have played several roles in the management ladder. It is this experience that enables our delegates to gain the right practical knowledge coupled with the best practice standards helping them to achieve their career aspirations in our training sessions. have more than 10+ Years of experience in Data science profile and more than 3 Years of training experience, delivering both offline and online trainings. Good Data Science trainers focus not only on tools but also on best practices. We follow the best and well proven concepts and industry and make it a point to train teams on it.
Data Science Foundation Training, Who Should Attend:
STUDENTSIndividuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management, particularly those in an enterprise environment We recommend DevOps qualification to anyone who has ever worked in IT development (applications or infrastructure) or operations or are currently managing these areas. Individuals who require an understanding of the culture changes associated with adopting DevOps DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. DevOps Technology has a good scope in future Improves your career pathway Increases your earnings potential and job satisfaction
- 70 - 75 hours of classes
- In Class, You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic on Data Science Training
- Weekdays Classes, Different Time Slots Available
- Weekend Schedules, Flexible Timings
- Location: Data Science Training classes run in our Bangalore training centers (BTM Layout, Marathahalli)
- Online Trainings & Corporate Training also available for Data Science Training
MAIN DATA SCIENCE MODULES COVERED
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Science : Python or R or SAS
- Regression Techniques
- Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Data science tools
- Data science with Different Domains
- Deep Learning
- Block Chain
PROFESSIONALSEmployees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process The training is highly important for people who are looking delivering technical/business benefits such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and faster delivery of features while maintaining production stability as well as breaking-down barriers and reducing cycle times. Business Process stakeholders IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile service design environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts involved in interfacing Agile and DevOps
ABOUT DATA SCIENCE
- Modify existing databases and database management systems (DBMS) or instruct programmers and other analysts to make essential changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct other colleagues in coding descriptions.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Review data results to ensure accuracy. Configure data visualizations for stakeholders
- Provide data analysis and standard reporting support, which includes the ability to extract data from various sources and data stores by executing light business coding (SQL, VBA, Unix, etc.) and system parameter setting, perform ad-hoc queries and develop/automate financial/statistical models using a variety of known software applications and tools (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Support the use of data science and machine learning within the various PSE engineering DevOps teams.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
- Translates business requirements throughout the development process, delivers solutions in accordance with business strategies, standards, and processes
- Develop business cases for R&D initiatives, provides expert advice to product managers, developers, architects and business partners on data science use cases and options.
- Architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools.
- Working with lambda architectures and batch and real-time data streams.
- Understand high performance algorithms and Python statistical software and brief team.
Just completed my Python traning. I had a very good exposure as the trainer Gautham take all the real-time examples to train. Explaining Real time scenarios along with subject knowledge is a plus point. Also Good guidance has been given by Trainer .
I had joined this institute to learn Python. It was good experince to attend the class and grasp good knowledge of Subject. Thanks to my trainer Gautam. Furthermore, I would recommend to join the institute.
I did data science course from vss.. Goutham Sir teach me he expalian easy way to understand the student and excellent teaching tqq, Goutham Sir
I have been completed my training BTM layout in VSS institute. My Trainer is Kumar Gautam pathak. His very good Trainer.
My friend suggested me to attend the Demo for Data Science Training at VSS Innovative Technology. I am fully satisfied the way of training, knowledge of the trainer and good institute. Later, I joined for full time course and completed successfully within the given time period. Good to join VSS:-)
VSS Innovative technologies best data science training in bangalore.here we covered all topics like data science with python.they have two branches in bangalore btm layout and marathahalli.They are given weekends and weekdays training.
Still Hunting for a Job? (or) Want to Make a Career Switch into Data Science ?
Recruiters are looking for you! All you need is Learn indepth Practical Real time Best Data science Training Course from VSS Innovative Technologies, Become Expert in Data science And Get JOB with our Free Placement Assistance Program
Data Science Practitioner Program Structure/Training course outline
Introduction to Python and Basics
- • Variables and why variables ?
• Data types - Primitive
i. Arithmetic Operator
ii. Comparison Operator
iii. Logical Operator
iv. Assignment Operator
v. Membership Operator
vi. Identity Operator
vii. Bitwise Operator
• Type Casting
• Input Functions
• Ways of Printing
• ord() and Chr() -> ASCII Concept
• Conditional Statements and it’s Applications,
a Only IF Condition
b IF - Else Condition
c ELIF Ladder
d Nested Conditional Statements
e Multiple Conditional Statements
a While Loop
b For Loop
i. With Range
ii. Without Range
• Non - Primitive Data types
a String and String Inbuilt Functions
b List and List Inbuilt Functions
c Tuples and Tuples Inbuilt Functions
d Set and Set Inbuilt Functions
e Dictionary and Dictionary Inbuilt Functions
a Function Creation and Usage
b Types of Functions
c Types of functions
d Nested Function
• Introduction to Classes and Objects,
a why Classes ? and Class and Object creation.
b OOPS Concept
i. Inheritance and Types of Inheritance
ii. Abstract Classes
iii. Polymorphism and why Polymerphism ?
iv. Access Specifier ->
1. Public, Private and Protected
v. Static, Instance and Class Method
c Magic Function
• Exception Handling,
a Try, Except and Finally
b Raise and Assert
• Regular Expressions
a Predefined Modules
b Make your python Files as Inbuilt Module
• Special Concepts
a Lambda Functions
f Args( * ) and Kwargs( ** )
g Decorators and Why Decorators ?
i Generators and Why generators ?
• Mini Project( Python + DBMS )
Introduction of Statistics
- • Functions of Statistics
• Types of Variables
• Level of Measurement
• Sampling & Population
• Measuring Central
• Tendency Mean,Median, Mode,Skewness
• Measuring Spread - PowerRange, Percentile,Variance, Co-variance,Co-relation
• Standard Deviation
• Probability - MutualExclusive,Independent Eventand Dependent Event
• Random Variable- ProbabilityDistribution,CumulativeDistribution Function,Normal Distribution,Probability Mass
• Hypothesis Testing- Type 1 Error, Type 2Error
Introduction to Machine Learning
- • Numpy
a Array Creation
b Full(), Ones(),zeros(), eye(), etc
c Array Slicing
d Dealing with Boolean conditions
e Mean, Median and Mode
f Random, Union,Intersection,
g arange(), reshape(),ravel()
h hsplit(), vsplit(),vstack(), hstack()
a Pandas Series
b Pandas DataFrame
c Arithmetic and Logical Operation in Pandas
d Playing with Index and Data
e Read csv Files
f Dummy variablesI
a 2 Dimensional Graphs
II Box plot
III Bar Chart
IV Pie Chart
V Frequency Density density graph
VIII Bar Chart V/s Histogram
b 3 Dimensional Graphs
• Data Pre Processing
a Confusion Matrix
b Label Encoder
c Standard Scaler
d Data Spliting
e Fixing Null values
f Get Dummies
• Dimension Reduction
a PCA( Principle Component Analysis )
b LDA( Linear Discriminant Analysis )
c Kernal PCA
• Naive Bayes
• Linear Regression
• KNN( K - Nearest Node )
• Logistic Regression
All our trainers are working professional with more than 4 years of experience in the industry. Since the birth of Vss innovative Technologies,we have 5000+ satisfied leaners.
For most of the courses you can access our labs anywhere from the world. These labs are available 24/7 without any downtime, This will give you more flexibility on your learning schedule.
50% Theory & Practical
All our training programs are 50% theory & 50% practical, Trainers provide industry based practical scenarios as part of courses as part of courses.
Whether you are a fresher or a experienced professional, We always provide 100% placement assistance. We have tied with many recruitment consultancies & companies to help you get the job.
Flexible Batch Times
Our training programs are arranged in a more flexible manner, you can choose your own training schedule. The batches start from Morning 7 AM and end at 9 PM.
We have 100% student satisfactory rate since 4 years,it means that the students trust quality of the training we provide and the trainers.
No Training institute can beat us in fee structure We provide at the lowest possible fees, We don’t mind if you ask for even lower fees and its always negotiable.
We are official partner of India's Most Favourite job portal Talentsarena.com, At the end of each training,our training instructor will go through the possible technical questions you may be asked.
Bangalore is a Silicon Valley of India, it has large number of IT companies spread across Bangalore, you should not have any doubt on shortage of Data Science jobs in Bangalore. IT technologies is growing and there a huge demand for Data Science engineers. Data Science has more than 70% of the markets share in terms of providing services.
catia - It is used in Automotive industry,Aerospace industry for fixture design, product design. It is used to design 3d parts & detailing for the same. Catia is far more advanced than Autocad in 3D modelling & surfacing modules. More user friendly & have advanced features/commands to work on 2d,3d models, surfaces
The Lack of Competition
Explore the best alternatives to CATIA for users who need new software features or want to try different solutions. Other important factors to consider when researching alternatives to CATIA include design software and features. We have compiled a list of solutions that reviewers voted as the best overall alternatives and competitors to CATIA, including Inventor, Fusion 360, Rhinoceros, and Solid Edge.
VSS is the most popular institute in Bangalore to learn the most popular course Catia V5.
The Ease of Job Hunting
The Ease of Job HuntingIf you have mastered the tool and you want full time job, you can upload your resume on job portals. but Catia V5 Alone probably won’t land you a job. you must have some other graduate degree or diploma in science or technology field.
TECHNOLOGY: Data Science
TECHNOLOGY: Datascience with python
TECHNOLOGY: DataScience through R
TECHNOLOGY: Data Science
TECHNOLOGY: Data Science
TECHNOLOGY: Data Science
Data Science Training Bangalore – Trainer Profile
Data Science Training in Bangalore – Available Branches
Job Oriented Data Sceince Training in Bangalore
Data Sceince Training in Bangalore – Batch size on Weekend
Data Sceince Training in Bangalore – Batch Size on weekdays
Data Sceince Training in Bangalore – Fast Track
Data Sceince Training in Bangalore – Available Timings
Data Sceince Training in Bangalore – Cost
Data Science Class Details
Data Science Weekdays BatchWeekdays batch available morning before 10am or evening after 6pm in Both Branches BTM and Marathahalli
Data Science Weekend BatchWeekend continuos batches available all times in Both Branches BTM and Marathahalli
ADDRESS OF BTM LAYOUT
- VSS-TECHNOLOGIES- PRIVATE- LIMITED
No 676, 29TH Main, BTM Layout 2nd Stage Bangalore - 560076. near Axa building/beside Muthoot finanace
Best Data Science Training Bangalore
Best Data Science Training BTM
Data Science Training HSR Layout
Best Data Science Training Madiwala
Best Data Science Training Electronic City
Best Data Science Training Silk Board
Best Data Science Training Jaya Nagar
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(Jaya Nagar)
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(BTM Layout)
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(JP Nagar)
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(Electronic City)
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(Marathalli)
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(Malleshwaram)
Best Data Science Training Bangalore(Whitefield)
Best Data Science Training UK
Best Data Science Training USA
Best Data Science Training France
Best Data Science Training Russia
Best Data Science Training Malaysia
Best Data Science Training South Africa
Best Data Science Training Germany
Best Data Science Training Australia